Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Domination in 2014...

2013 has come and gone. 
What a year it was for me!
I have so much to be thankful for from trips with family, to witnessing the Cards win the National Championship, meeting new people, and passing my National Board Certification! 
Along with the amazing things in my life I have also seen my share of sadness. I didn't think this would be the year I would have to say goodbye to 2 of my grandparents. I am still not sure that I have fully accepted that they are gone. I struggle with that a lot but I also know that they are in a far better place so my struggle is completely selfish. I have tried some relationships and had some not work out. I have trusted people and opened up to people and in the end it hasn't turned out the way I hoped. 
Through this year I have learned that is life! It's crazy, it's messy, it's hard but it's absolutely beautiful at the same time. I have learned and grown so much throughout this year. I know and trust that God is up to something big and I can't wait to see what it is! 
In the words of my brother...I'm ready to Dominate 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment