Thursday, January 2, 2014

Taking chances...making mistakes.


I found this quote and posted it a couple weeks ago on Facebook. At the time I was struggling with the unknown in a relationship. I just put it out there because I thought what it said was true but didn't really take it to heart. The past few days I've been doing a lot of reflecting on what I do each day. I think I live in worry and fear that I may do something wrong or that I am going to say the wrong thing or heaven forbid someone may not like me because of a choice I have made. I think it's time to stop worrying about those things. I am who I am and that isn't going to change. I need to stop worrying about all the things that could go wrong but be excited about all that could go right. In the end it may not all turn out the way I had hoped or planned but I won't spend my day worrying that things are going to go wrong. It's a new day and a new year and I am thankful and excited about the possibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment